It seems like a lot of websites and stores are extending their Black Friday deals until Sunday. I am here to let you know what you can still get a great deal on this weekend, especially if you are like me and didn’t want to brave through the crowds at the malls.
- Nordstrom: They’re having a Designer Sale (up to 40% off), additional markdown on sale items, and new items on sale! Those brown Dolce Vita booties I wore in my last style post? Those are now under $100!!! No code necessary for the additional markdowns.
- Madewell: 25% off with code THATSALE on your entire purchase until Sunday! There are a few restrictions like the Transport tote bag I love, but for the most part, you can get 25% off. For example, my new favorite muscle tank from there? Select colors are on sale AND there’s the additional 25% off. The Billie Bootie that I have been wearing in a few of my style posts? Those are on sale too and under $180. Want the perfect flannel? It’s 25% off. My wallet is going to kill me! Must.Resist.
- Anthropologie: They’re doing a 30% off with code LETSGO for Black Friday. Not sure if this will be extended through Sunday. Looks like it is seeing as it’s still up on today. I love the dresses they have here. I mean c’mon, they have a “Dress Shop,” that’s reason enough to take a look at the extensive selection! They also have a wonderful House and Home area. Look at this cute cat mug I got recently for work!
- Sigma Beauty: They’re having 25% off and free worldwide shipping with code BLACKFRIDAY25. This may not be active for the weekend, so we will find out. If not, then I’m sure they will be doing something for Cyber Monday. I purchased the Spa Brush Cleaning Mat which I have heard a lot about on the beauty blogs. I try to clean my brushes at least once a month so this will hopefully make me do it a bit more often.
- JORD Wood Watches: They just extended their Black Friday Sale until Saturday at 11:59pm. Depending on the style of the watch you want, it’s 10-35% off. Unfortunately the Frankie that I have is completely sold out, but there’s the Frankie 35 that I just gifted and it’s the smaller version. Definitely stop by and take a look. I also have a link where you can sign up and get a $25 e-giftcard to use towards your purchase. Just click here! I absolutely love my JORD watch. It’s super light weight and I always get compliments on it each time I wear it.
- Erin Condren: Every year I buy a new planner. I prefer writing things down for my personal schedule and I love crossing things off. Last year I got a Emily Ley simplified planner because of the hourly time slots and the beautiful design. However, I found it too fragile for my everyday use. I put it in its own special bag and carried it around. The past few years before that I had an Erin Condren life planner. I felt it was better for throwing around and not worrying about ruining it. For 2017 I went back to it but tried the horizontal layout instead. It’s still in the box it was shipped in, sealed and all. I was thinking of doing a review on the planner. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in…..
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and holiday weekend! I can’t wait to see what deals everyone scored on Black Friday!
BetsyNovember 26, 2016 at 5:48 am
This is so helpful!!! I completely forgot to check out anthropologie this year, and it’s one of my favorite stores.
SusieNovember 26, 2016 at 9:40 pm
I am so happy this post helped you! I have to keep you updated while you are on the other side of the world. I hope you are having fun in Japan!!!