I received the Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter complimentary from Influenster for review a few weeks ago. When I found out I was chosen to review this products, I was super excited. I have heard such great things about the Marc Jacobs Beauty brand and wanted to test this out! Dew Drops is a lightweight, coconut-infused gel highlighter that can be applied directly onto the skin or added to a foundation or primer for a glow. I have been trying it the last few weeks and am finally able to give a good honest review.
- The packaging is very fancy. The product comes in a nice glass bottle. It feels very luxurious.
- The amount of product that comes in the package is a lot!
- A little goes a long way = this bottle will last forever!
- Great for mixing with your foundation for a glow from within look
- The Radiant Finish color has a gold tint and will work on most skintones.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty has been known for having some great products
- It’s a bit hard to control when you just want to highlight your cheekbones. I find that when I put a little, I can’t see anything. Then I put a few more drops on my cheekbones and then it’s too much. Since it’s like a lotion I have to rub rub rub. Well, I don’t want to rub rub rub. I want it to sink in when I pat it on with my fingers, which it doesn’t do.
- Doesn’t smell like coconut – which I feel like it should since it has coconut oil.
Final thoughts: Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter definitely tried to jump on the highlighter bandwagon. Unfortunately, I prefer to use my powder highlighter. If you are looking for a subtle glow to add to your foundation – this is it!
Thank you Influenster & Marc Jacobs Beauty for letting me review this product! #CoconutGlow #contest @Influenster @MarcBeauty