It’s one of the most wonderful times of year! Did you know that Nordstrom sells more during this event than during the holidays? That’s insane! This year I was a bit more wise about what I spent my money on. It could be because I’m older, wiser, and have other bills to pay for. I was really looking for some trendy items that I didn’t want to spend full price on. Ready to see what I bought? Let’s get started….
- Asics Gel-Nimbus 19 Running Shoe | Nordstrom $119.90/after sale $159.95: Since I have been doing Orangetheory Fitness a few times a week, I have been having to replace my shoes every year or so. My current shoes are starting to loose the cushion so I figured this was a great time to buy some new ones. I love the color and Asics are great shoes. I have flat feet so I need a bit more support and these seem to do that. Can’t wait to try these on the treadmill!
- PUMA Leadcat Logo Slide Sandal | Nordstrom $25.90/after sale $39.95: I have been eyeing shoes like these for awhile. It’s been a huge trend. I would LOVE to get the GUCCI ones but adulting means making difficult choices. I do not NEED the Gucci ones. These black slides fit the bill and will get me to Soulcycle classes and back (which is exactly what I will be using them for). They run big – I am usually a 9/9.5 and got these in 8.5. FYI – they only run in half sizes.
- HALOGEN Button Back Ruffle Hem Dress | Nordstrom $64.90/after sale $99.00: Floral is such a huge trend right now. I have been looking for floral dress to possibly wear to a wedding in September. This might be it! The back button detail is adorable and I like the print. Pair this with some nude heels and I will be good to go! This runs tts.
- Current/Elliot The Stiletto High Waist Skinny Jeans | Nordstrom $131.90/after sale $218.00: I love high waisted jeans and I love ‘The Stiletto‘ style from Current/Elliot so this was almost a no brainer. The bottom has the step hem which is a trend I have been wanting to try. Can’t wait to wear these the rest of summer!
- Tory Burch Claire Ballerina Flat | Nordstrom $164.90/after sale $258.00-268.00: I’m always on the lookout for some good work flats. Gold is one of my favorite colors and TB flats are usually pretty good for my feet. Staple!
- Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head Set | Nordstrom $74.00/after sale $81.00: If you don’t own a Clarisonic, where have you been? It’ll break your skin out like a mofo in the beginning but after that, it’ll be smooth and clear. These brush head refills are expensive, so why not get them on sale?
- Jo Malone London Cologne Collection | Nordstrom $115.00/beauty exclusive (brought in for the event): I love using a fragrance but I never finish them. The bottles are just way too big and I don’t spray enough. These little bottles are perfect and I get to try a few new scents that I haven’t tried before. This brand’s cologne’s are one of the only ones that don’t smell musky on me. A lot of the higher end fragrances have so many notes in them that they clash on me. These smell sweet and fresh!
Hope you enjoyed my list of purchases. Did you find anything at the Anniversary Sale that I need? TELL ME!!! Sale ends in a few weeks. Get shopping (with a Nordstrom card, of course!)!
Allison HirataJuly 14, 2017 at 5:29 pm
OH – I totally didn’t see that flouncy floral dress. I’m adding that to my cart!!!!! SO CUTE!
I picked up that Charlotte Tillbury magic cream trio set – I have been hearing so many great things about her magic cream and thought this’d be a great opp to try it out!
SusieJuly 30, 2017 at 6:09 pm
Yes! It’s such a cute dress. You will love it!
Oh! That’s a great set. I think you will really like the magic cream set! Let me know what you think!