It seems like a lot of websites and stores are extending their Black Friday deals until Sunday. I am here to let you know what you can still get a great deal on this weekend, especially if you are like me and didn’t want to brave through the crowds at the malls.
- Nordstrom: They’re having a Designer Sale (up to 40% off), additional markdown on sale items, and new items on sale! Those brown Dolce Vita booties I wore in my last style post? Those are now under $100!!! No code necessary for the additional markdowns.
- Madewell: 25% off with code THATSALE on your entire purchase until Sunday! There are a few restrictions like the Transport tote bag I love, but for the most part, you can get 25% off. For example, my new favorite muscle tank from there? Select colors are on sale AND there’s the additional 25% off. The Billie Bootie that I have been wearing in a few of my style posts? Those are on sale too and under $180. Want the perfect flannel? It’s 25% off. My wallet is going to kill me! Must.Resist.
- Anthropologie: They’re doing a 30% off with code LETSGO for Black Friday. Not sure if this will be extended through Sunday. Looks like it is seeing as it’s still up on today. I love the dresses they have here. I mean c’mon, they have a “Dress Shop,” that’s reason enough to take a look at the extensive selection! They also have a wonderful House and Home area. Look at this cute cat mug I got recently for work!
- Sigma Beauty: They’re having 25% off and free worldwide shipping with code BLACKFRIDAY25. This may not be active for the weekend, so we will find out. If not, then I’m sure they will be doing something for Cyber Monday. I purchased the Spa Brush Cleaning Mat which I have heard a lot about on the beauty blogs. I try to clean my brushes at least once a month so this will hopefully make me do it a bit more often.
- JORD Wood Watches: They just extended their Black Friday Sale until Saturday at 11:59pm. Depending on the style of the watch you want, it’s 10-35% off. Unfortunately the Frankie that I have is completely sold out, but there’s the Frankie 35 that I just gifted and it’s the smaller version. Definitely stop by and take a look. I also have a link where you can sign up and get a $25 e-giftcard to use towards your purchase. Just click here! I absolutely love my JORD watch. It’s super light weight and I always get compliments on it each time I wear it.
- Erin Condren: Every year I buy a new planner. I prefer writing things down for my personal schedule and I love crossing things off. Last year I got a Emily Ley simplified planner because of the hourly time slots and the beautiful design. However, I found it too fragile for my everyday use. I put it in its own special bag and carried it around. The past few years before that I had an Erin Condren life planner. I felt it was better for throwing around and not worrying about ruining it. For 2017 I went back to it but tried the horizontal layout instead. It’s still in the box it was shipped in, sealed and all. I was thinking of doing a review on the planner. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in…..
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and holiday weekend! I can’t wait to see what deals everyone scored on Black Friday!
There’s so much I want to tell you guys in this post.
- I went to Utah for work a few weeks back and scored some awesome deals at Madewell. Sleeveless shirts and tanks may not do well in SLC, but they definitely do in my closet!
- This shirt has tassels. Black ones at the bottom, that blend into my jeans. You can’t see them that well but know that they’re there and that they’re wonderful.
- I am obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury’s cosmetic line.
So let’s start at the beginning. While in Utah, I had 6 hours to kill before my flight back home. Everyone was suggesting I go walk around Temple Square in Salt Lake City. Of course, I found the mall across the street and every single store I went into just happened to be having killer sales. I scored this tassel top along with 2 other sleeveless peplum tops at an additional percentage off. Lucky for me, it’s still pretty toasty in Southern California so I can still rock sleeveless tops all through Fall. Oh the woes of living in LA.
Now let’s get to my Kim KW lipstick. I can’t get enough of the Pillow Talk lip liner and Kim KW lipstick combo. I have to say that I had my doubts, but seriously. This stuff is amazing and all the buzz? It’s true. It’s a bit pricey, but if you can splurge on just one lipstick and one lipliner, this is it! Charlotte Tilbury 2.0 Haul post is on it’s way. I’ll be showing swatches and reviewing this more in depth. Stay tuned!
Final note. If you like my black tassel top and don’t mind that it’s boxy and loose (and who actually minds that!?! hello fat shirt!) – it’s still available and on sale! You’re welcome.
Outfit Details Top: Madewell (sale!!!)| Jeans: CurrentElliot | Tote: Madewell | Booties: Madewell | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: David Yurman | Lip Color: Charlotte Tilbury Kim KW | Lip Liner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Pillow Talk
I have been busy traveling for work the last few weeks, Utah and Las Vegas to be exact. It was beautiful in Utah. The weather was cold and the leaves were turning Fall colors. Definitely something that I don’t usually see in Southern California. Coming back home after spending the first week of Fall in Utah was a temperature shock to say the least. It was raining and about 40-60 degrees in Utah, here it was 90-100 degrees and hot! So you’ll still be seeing a few Summer outfits until the weather decides it should be Fall here.
I instantly fell in love with the floral print of this blouse. It’s not something that I am usually drawn to, since that’s almost always black. But the high collar, tie in the back, and ruffled sleeves just spoke to me. I had to “toughen up” the floral girly-ness of the shirt and add some ripped jeans to the mix. Pair all that with some nude flats and you’ve got the perfect weekend outfit!
It’s Monday morning and the start of a new week. I can guarantee you that by the time you read this, I will be on my 2nd or 3rd cup of coffee this morning. Is it Friday yet?
Outfit Details Top: Nordstrom (similar) | Jeans: 7 For All Mankind | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Handbag: Cole Haan | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: David Yurman
Outfit Details – Jacket: Casting LA (similar from TOPSHOP)| Tank: Madewell | Jeans: Current/Elliot | Shoes: Via Spiga | Handbag: Alexander Wang | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Watch: JORD
I cannot tell you how long I have waited to wear all black again. Summer is cool and all, but the light and bright colors just ain’t my thing. What is my thing is ALL BLACK. #alldayeveryday
No, but seriously…I love black. You can ask my coworkers. I wear black probably 4 out of the 5 days that I work. I wear it so much people probably think I wear the same exact outfit every single day. Black just makes you look put together, chic and did I mention slimmer? Who doesn’t love that?
I was in Little Tokyo during the summer and my good friend who I stole this dress from, was looking at a green bomber. I had always wanted a BLACK bomber – so hence, that’s how I got this nifty little jacket. I have been waiting so long to wear it and now, I can wear it! It’s supposed to “rain” today in LA. Do I believe it is going to “rain?” No, but you can bet that I will be wearing boots and this bomb ass bomber!
Also, I must mention that I am wearing my new Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl. I will be doing a review very soon on the items I bought during my haul, but it’s my new Fall Lip Color and I love it!
Don’t forget that there is still time to enter my JORD Wood Watch Giveaway! It ends in 6 days on 09.18.16. Click HERE to enter!